Leipzig ticket points

Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed 17k points and cup scheme will be enough. If not, see if there’s any spares whilst we’re over there. And failing that, it’ll be on in a pub somewhere no doubt!

Everyone on the cup scheme will have a chance me thinks.

I know the club would never release such top secret info. But is there a figure of how many are on the cup scheme that’s generally accepted as being close to the mark?

With regards to obtaining tickets via the OSC, is it literally a case of signing up for a local OSC and asking for tickets? Os it there more to it than that?

My local would be Mossley, Chadderton or Heyside, Crompton & Royton

No.

It’s still based on your loyalty points, especially for the big and close away games. And if you attend the meetings. For the lesser, far and midweek away games, there’s always a chance of getting an away ticket, but that depends on how big or small your branch is, and how many people want tickets. The branches have to submit their ticket requests to City. Quite often they don’t get the requested amount of tickets. For example, United away. Everybody wants a ticket, but only those with enough loyalty points stand a chance of getting a ticket, and even then it can be a lottery.

If the interest and demand in the branch I’m in for Leipzig away is replicated at all the other branches, by people traveling with the club, Spike, on their own and in groups, it will easy sell out.

In europe the trip is the best part. The match can get in the way especially with all the crap from the local police and being kept in, herded around

Germany is one of the best but if i don't get a ticket so be it

Never a truer word spoken. Reckon I’ve probably been to about 30% of the games I’ve travelled over for and I’ve had a ticket for all but a handful.

In europe the trip is the best part. The match can get in the way especially with all the crap from the local police and being kept in, herded around

Germany is one of the best but if i don't get a ticket so be it
And the tram/walk to the ground. Once your in the ground you wait for the atmosphere and once the game starts you want to go back on the piss

At what time of the year do you sign up for the Champions League scheme?

At the start of the season. Don’t know the exact dates this season but League Cup and Europe will be August sometime and FA Cup nearer towards the third round, so probably November or December.

At the start of the season. Don’t know the exact dates this season but League Cup and Europe will be August sometime and FA Cup nearer towards the third round, so probably November or December.
It says 31st Aug, in 2019 I signed one person up after that between the prices coming out and the first money due date in Sept and there wasn't an issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.