Leipzig ticket points

Why can't they put the match tickets on sale now while flights are cheap?
Tickets will probably go on sale early Feb with PAH email sent after 5pm on Friday 17th Feb

On our supporters club whatsapp I have seen a lot of people ask for this one much more than usual so think its going to be popular/sell out highish

Think we’ll get 2400 Tickets? Or was it 2100? That’s what I was told at the branch meeting last night. There was a lot of demand for tickets at our branch meeting last night, with lots of people not at the meeting who will also apply for tickets. Tickets will sell out quite quickly for this match.

The match is a long way off, but Leipzig are currently no mugs.

F476965E-DF6F-4422-B979-DE53A74E0E31.jpeg

Think we’ll get 2400 Tickets? Or was it 2100? That’s what I was told at the branch meeting last night. There was a lot of demand for tickets at our branch meeting last night, with lots of people not at the meeting who will also apply for tickets. Tickets will sell out quite quickly for this match.

The match is a long way off, but Leipzig are currently no mugs.

View attachment 60901
With regards to obtaining tickets via the OSC, is it literally a case of signing up for a local OSC and asking for tickets? Os it there more to it than that?

My local would be Mossley, Chadderton or Heyside, Crompton & Royton

With regards to obtaining tickets via the OSC, is it literally a case of signing up for a local OSC and asking for tickets? Os it there more to it than that?

My local would be Mossley, Chadderton or Heyside, Crompton & Royton
Our branch has a points system whereby you gain points for going to monthly meetings etc.

Tickets are then distributed in accordance to your points level if the demand is higher than the tickets allocated.

Everyone on the cup scheme will have a chance me thinks.
Not so sure about that mate. Plenty of posters on here saying that there's a lot of interest in this one. A couple of my mates have picked this one as their first European away of the season. Plenty will be tapping up mates who have higher points but aren't going themselves. I'd be surprised if it drops below 10,000 points on the cup scheme to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.