Lemmy, Maineman et al

Dally said:
Another top poster on here that never posts no more and was shamelessly hounded out was Bankokblue.. Got into some heavy debates when Frank took over. Here was a man that new of Frank's regime first hand and tried to tell people of his experiences under him.

People on here were unable and unwilling to accept any criticism of Frank and this big blue was duly slaughtered.

As someone who disagreed with him I'd like to say this is a very one-sided and inaccurate opinion on what happened. Bangkokblue used to post on the site fairly often, and about many topics, once Shinawatra took over he ONLY came on the site to have a dig at City, Shinawatra and anyone who didn't think Shinawatra was the devil. His attitude towards those who didn't want to hang Shinawatra from the East Stand was condecending (I know better than you, I'm right your wrong, you're ill-informed etc etc etc), antagonistic and, ultimately, extremely fucking annoying. He left because people became fed up of having the same debate every time and of being treated like idiots who needed "teaching" just how bad our owner was. They, eventually, became less "polite" in their responses which, given the provocation, isn't too much of a surprise.

Stevinio said:
blue_bird said:
No, it wasn't you Stevinio! This guy had dark hair.....

Sounds like Jase (his username was shag).

How you keeping anyway? Not seen you since west ham away two years ago!

Shag, that's it! (How on earth could I forget THAT one!)

What ever happened to that lad who was obsessed with celebs that had passed away, was it Dom City?!!

blue_bird said:
Stevinio said:
Sounds like Jase (his username was shag).

How you keeping anyway? Not seen you since west ham away two years ago!

What ever happened to that lad who was obsessed with celebs that had passed away, was it Dom City?!!

Yes. He got called a lot for his fascination with death. But if you had known his history you would have known why.

Lovely bloke....think his wife had their fourth child about 12 months ago, which might explain why he doesn't post anymore. Proper gentleman he was.

mackenzie said:
blue_bird said:

Yes. He got called a lot for his fascination with death. But if you had known his history you would have known why.

Lovely bloke....think his wife had their fourth child about 12 months ago, which might explain why he doesn't post anymore. Proper gentleman he was.

im a gent

scottyboi said:
mackenzie said:

im a gent

I know this scotty xx

scottyboi said:
mackenzie said:
I know this scotty xx

cheers treacle. Just got back pissed and im quiting my shit job 2moz :)

scotty, stop fucking about, l like you, get yourself in the mob, you are tailor-made for it.....a born squaddie if ever l saw one.

That is a compliment coming from me and l don't say it about many people.

My only reservation is you seem a bit of a 'home-bird'.

der-bomber said:
scottyboi said:
cheers treacle. Just got back pissed and im quiting my shit job 2moz :)

scotty, stop fucking about, l like you, get yourself in the mob, you are tailor-made for it.....a born squaddie if ever l saw one.

That is a compliment coming from me and l don't say it about many people.

My only reservation is you seem a bit of a 'home-bird'.

was in the army cadets for 4 years and had applied to join the army but i got an apprenticeship in joinery so left it at that.
Was the best marcher in the cadets lol the rsm even said i could piss the grenadier guards. But im not joining now got a different career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.