Lemmy, Maineman et al

Banned Tosspot said:
blue_bird said:
What was Maineman banned for?
Constantly threatening members. He was using the name ernesto and stood out like a sore thumb.

A sound man, who wouldnt take the shit spouting bullying woman posts that you have yet again displayed again today.

You are an arse and a coward.

Mackenzie or in your fashion "Sharon" is a lovely caring woman, but all you want to do is bully her and it is a constant feature over the last year or more, how you still have a membership on here for one bully's crusade, one has to ask questions.

blue_bird said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Constantly threatening members. He was using the name ernesto and stood out like a sore thumb.

Oh, I obviously missed the part where he changed his name. D'oh!
He didn't, he was banned and then sneaked back on.

Foe'd with some of his on-line mates.

I will pretend to be a woman if it elicits a response from the woman bully.

Mainman or ernesto had your cards marked, yes he was over the top sometimes.

Least he didnt bully woman like you, you coward.

ps i notice your little hints of on-line mates, did you not know we started the other site, just to talk about you lol

Maineman is banned, yes.

But a real Blue who is better company would be hard to find.

Some on this thread are not fit to wipe his shoes.

tueartsboots said:
Evening Sharon, you ok? Long time no speakie. It amazes me how people get banned. Surely a warning is enough unless people want the noteriety. I'm on level 1 warning and feel ashamed as I know my post was wrong.

Aye, am back now. Family death this week but onwards and upwards eh? Got an eight roomed farmhouse and 50 acres to sort out though.

I was very close to a ban about eighteen months back, but I was goaded into it. Ric knew this and we spoke about it over pm's.

If you can reign back it won't happen.

mackenzie said:
tueartsboots said:
Evening Sharon, you ok? Long time no speakie. It amazes me how people get banned. Surely a warning is enough unless people want the noteriety. I'm on level 1 warning and feel ashamed as I know my post was wrong.

Aye, am back now. Family death this week but onwards and upwards eh? Got an eight roomed farmhouse and 50 acres to sort out though.

I was very close to a ban about eighteen months back, but I was goaded into it. Ric knew this and we spoke about it over pm's.

If you can reign back it won't happen.

I know, posted an anti semitic Spuds song sent to me from a Hammer. So wrong to post it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.