Lemmy, Maineman et al

mackenzie said:
Banned Tosspot said:
No, Guv at least stuck to his guns and isn't two faced.

I'll remember in a minute, give me a moment.

Ah, the same Guv you despised for ages and then loved the moment you saw a little ally for bullying and vitriol?

The same Guv that was a T**T for having a go at your mate, the same mate who I then defended in all innocence and you thanked me for doing so in a pm? The same mate who you knew had called other posters and you were scared was going to get found out? Best not go there Darren eh?

And as for Mark....I never even posted on that thread.

I have more integrity.
All lies but I thought I'd chat to you for a few minutes as you are always trying to get my attention.

I think I know that poster now. The one who wanted a ticket off Terry but didn't want to pay for it.

One moment...

Banned Tosspot said:
mackenzie said:
Ah, the same Guv you despised for ages and then loved the moment you saw a little ally for bullying and vitriol?

The same Guv that was a T**T for having a go at your mate, the same mate who I then defended in all innocence and you thanked me for doing so in a pm? The same mate who you knew had called other posters and you were scared was going to get found out? Best not go there Darren eh?

And as for Mark....I never even posted on that thread.

I have more integrity.
All lies but I thought I'd chat to you for a few minutes as you are always trying to get my attention.

/quote]

Not lies.

And you know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.