Lemmy, Maineman et al

Maineman/Ernesto is one of the nicest blokes you could meet in real life, despite the fact that me and him fight like cat and dog on here .

Colin_Bell/Watson/Arjan are sorely missed. No nonsense posters who say it like it is, rather than act like a load of sheep. I haven't spoken to Mark for a while, but he looks to be having a good life at the moment, so that's pretty cool.

Domcity was a right fruit and nut case, his death obsession was sooo funny.

That Bangkokblue turned into a right twat when Frank came on the scene.

I saw BillyBlueHat at the last game of last season when I was with Russ, he's still the same old Billy :)

I miss Alison, she's a great laugh, and I wish her and Emma would post more often.

Lemmy's a cool dude - much too cool for us lot with his super-duper shoes. I preferred it when we referred to him as Lemmington_Smythe.

Malkie is one of the nicest blokes you could ever meet. The fact that he hardly posts anymore shows how different this site is nowadays. I still think he should be a mod!

Claps - sorry I haven't been in touch for a while xx

Loads of changes, definitely not for the best, but that's progress I guess.

Mandy & big Stuart, I'm still about, just don't post so much any more, in my opinion a lot of the humour has gone out of the site, pity really, but there again, you can't replace characters like Kingy & Scarblu, they were priceless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.