Lennon Vs Sylvinho

mancity89

Not looking forward to this tonight, I think he could be exposed especially with robinho or petrov playing on the left tonight. Neither of them track back or can defend, I would of felt more comfortable with bellamy helping out.

I'd even consider Putting lescott or onouha at full back to stop this little sh!t from running ragid tonight

Any thoughts?

Depends which Lennon shows up doesnt it? He's either on fire or cack... Lets hope the latter tonight eh.
I have the faith City will win this, maybe not pretty but we will win. Maybe 1-1 and then we snatch an injury time winner against the run of play? Either way a win for us me thinks.

mancity89 said:
Not looking forward to this tonight, I think he could be exposed especially with robinho or petrov playing on the left tonight. Neither of them track back or can defend, I would of felt more comfortable with bellamy helping out.

I'd even consider Putting lescott or onouha at full back to stop this little sh!t from running ragid tonight

Any thoughts?

who was Wolves' left back on saturday and who played in front of him?

We just have to rely on the fact that Sylvinho is an old hand at this game. No doubt he's faced fast tricky winders plenty of times in his career. Barry and NDJ will be important here too - we need to stop Lennon getting the ball in the first place.

Not too bothered about Robbie playing on the left though - tonight will be a case of whoever takes the most chances out of the many created. We probably can't stop them scoring, but we can have a go at out-gunning them.

I think Lennon will be asked to track back as Robinho will be a massive threat to Spurs, this will nullify him to some degree.

Sylvinho as experienced as they come and no mug, played at the top level for years. He will have seen Lennon's type many times and won't be made a mug of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.