Lennon Vs Sylvinho

mancity89 said:
Hate to say I was right but f*** me.

If a 20 year old lad could see that, how could someone of mark hughes experiance.

But to be fair the lescott injury didnt help him
I suspect that Hughes knew we'd be in trouble, but thought that our players going forward could trouble them.

Thing is as a manager you might have an idea about how you want your team to play in the ideal world, but you have to get there first, and pick up points along the way.

Hughes needs to be more pragmatic. It's one thing playing 4 forwards at home, but when you have a tired an depleted squad you give the players a chance of competing in the game.

We were sacrificial lambs last night.

All the top sides are losing games this season, and the top half is a lot closer than it ever has been. We need to at the bare minimum start winning our home games now

He didn't get much support to be fair - but Lennon ripped him apart with pace but as said above we should have been two on him at times.

I'm more concerned at our lack of a commanding presence in the box. Every time a ball was whipped in we seemed to juggle it around for a few touches before gifting it back to Spuds. Sylvinho tried to show Lennon inside as the game went on, but the crosses kept coming and we didn't deal with them.

Marvin said:
mancity89 said:
Hate to say I was right but f*** me.

If a 20 year old lad could see that, how could someone of mark hughes experiance.

But to be fair the lescott injury didnt help him
I suspect that Hughes knew we'd be in trouble, but thought that our players going forward could trouble them.

Thing is as a manager you might have an idea about how you want your team to play in the ideal world, but you have to get there first, and pick up points along the way.

Hughes needs to be more pragmatic. It's one thing playing 4 forwards at home, but when you have a tired an depleted squad you give the players a chance of competing in the game.

We were sacrificial lambs last night.

All the top sides are losing games this season, and the top half is a lot closer than it ever has been. We need to at the bare minimum start winning our home games now

Yeh but 3-0 is a drubbing mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.