Lennon Vs Sylvinho

Thaksins Love Child said:
Sylvinho as experienced as they come and no mug, played at the top level for years. He will have seen Lennon's type many times and won't be made a mug of.

Sylvinho played very well against Bolton considering it was his first start in the prem in a long time, he will get better with games.

Sylvinho's not your average Brazilian, he's got a bit of aggression to his game. I have full confidence in him tonight.

not my fault! said:
Depends which Lennon shows up doesnt it? He's either on fire or cack... Lets hope the latter tonight eh.
I have the faith City will win this, maybe not pretty but we will win. Maybe 1-1 and then we snatch an injury time winner against the run of play? Either way a win for us me thinks.

how wrong could you be

Hate to say I was right but f*** me.

If a 20 year old lad could see that, how could someone of mark hughes experiance.

But to be fair the lescott injury didnt help him

When SWP is on fire the opponents put 2 men on him. So what did we do? Leave Sylvinho on his own exposed in one on one situations down the flank. Pisspoor tactics from a coach who is slowly showing him self up to be either naive, or basically just not up to it.

darrenwassall said:
mancity89 said:
Not looking forward to this tonight, I think he could be exposed especially with robinho or petrov playing on the left tonight. Neither of them track back or can defend, I would of felt more comfortable with bellamy helping out.

I'd even consider Putting lescott or onouha at full back to stop this little sh!t from running ragid tonight

Any thoughts?

who was Wolves' left back on saturday and who played in front of him?
Stupid question. If you defend half way up the pitch you can get exposed for pace.

Put defenders behind the ball in an organised manner and retreat towards your penalty area you stop pacy players hurting you.

Redknapp whatever you might think of him has done a cracking jon with Lennon.

Turned him from a frustrating youngster with obvious potential into one of the top wingers in the country, in fact he is probably the top winger in the country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.