Leon Bailey

I know Bailey is flavour of the month on here but I dont think hes as good as people are saying. Raw is defo the right phrase.
People develop at different rates though but I think hes Spurs standard at best. (Which is good, dont get me wrong).
We are wanting to be the best though so Pep will have to put in a lot of time with him if Bailey is to reach the levels a lot of Fifa players on this forum expect him too achieve.
I live in Germany and naturally follow the Bundesliga quite a bit. Bailey way great at a patch during this season, so good that Bayern Munich were rumored to be after him as a possible replacement for their aging wingers. I would say his standard looks a lot like Sane's before he came to City, so he should be a good candidate for us. Pep improves most players, so probably also Bailey.

So long as he isn't afraid to use his weaker foot then sign him up, could do with a player like that.

This. He'll be a great player for someone. Unlikely to be for Pep IMO.

Edit - Talking about Roberts not Bailey
If he could put the yards in he would suit the David Silva role but he has no interest in chasing down players blocking off space. Shame really because he could be a great player. There is a reason he wanted to go to Celtic again and that's because it's the easier option. Doesn't need to graft in a bottom half prem club and impress a new manager. He looks like he will float through his career doing the bare minimum and playing off talent and no graft.

I know Bailey is flavour of the month on here but I dont think hes as good as people are saying. Raw is defo the right phrase.
People develop at different rates though but I think hes Spurs standard at best. (Which is good, dont get me wrong).
We are wanting to be the best though so Pep will have to put in a lot of time with him if Bailey is to reach the levels a lot of Fifa players on this forum expect him too achieve.
Flavor of the month? We’ve been monitoring him since he was at Genk, but just like with Paunlinho of Vasco Leverkusen jumped quick and recently proved to be a great place for young players to develop. Turned out to be a great platform for Bailey.

As for the guy that didn’t think Raheem and Leon are close, they were on Instagram live together during the last international break and Raheem kept hinting that he wants Leon in England soon and was making a heavy push to convince him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.