Leon Bailey

Lad looks a a great talent.

My only concern is bringing him in, would it leave us again with too little experience up front.

Only Sergio is our experienced forward and I thought how much me missed him against Liverpool after the games.

I just wonder whether another experienced player would be needed in our attacking line-up.

Pep will get it right, I am sure.
Experience is a nebulous trait. And it doesn't aceue the way people often think it does. Talent is the value you want to increase from outside. Experience you increase from inside.

Any new striker that comes to City, whether 25 or 35 will be less 'experienced' at playing the 'City way'. We develop experience and buy talent. That's how you win.

That said, I'd take Zaha or Adama Traore. Yeah I said it :)

Pmsl at the last few posts here taking the piss out the press. That rotten swine, eating and loving his mother, who the hell does he think he is! I bet he does stupid stuff like drives to the garden centre on a sunday to buy a shed or something equally shocking and out of order.

Experience is a nebulous trait. And it doesn't aceue the way people often think it does. Talent is the value you want to increase from outside. Experience you increase from inside.

Any new striker that comes to City, whether 25 or 35 will be less 'experienced' at playing the 'City way'. We develop experience and buy talent. That's how you win.

That said, I'd take Zaha or Adama Traore. Yeah I said it :)
Still think Adama Traore would make an excellent wingback. Teach that guy to put in a decent cross and he's set. Who cares if he can't finish. Keep him wide let him run and dribble and cross, he would terrorize anybody.

Still think Adama Traore would make an excellent wingback. Teach that guy to put in a decent cross and he's set. Who cares if he can't finish. Keep him wide let him run and dribble and cross, he would terrorize anybody.
My view exactly. He is a menace. 22 year old menace. If he figures it out in the next few years he'd be a problem for everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.