L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never understood this "We've got history" thing that the rags and Liverpool constantly come out with. For all Liverpool's history, they're a mid-table club who've not won the league in nearly 30 years. And both Forest & Villa have won the European Cup but they'll be playing each other in the Championship next season.
I was under the impression that when you sign for a club with "history", you get backdated medals from all their previous titles?

Andy is without doubt the most connected English journalist in Barcelona. He's also a die hard red. If even he's admitting Guardiola is nailed on to City you might as well release the gifs.

never ever liked Andy Mitten

Dynamic-duo.jpg

Again that's from a news report I posted, it's not my personal opinion.

It's almost funny how much United supporters are beginning to sound like Liverpool. Long may it continue

M

Mitten just had to add this little gem into his piece.

*United stand accused of not going for football’s best manager when he has said he is leaving, for failing to press the case of United, a far bigger club with a more distinguished history, over City, who did not win a trophy between 1976 and 2011.*

But, but, I just couldn't help myself.

Rag, c***!

Meh, he's 100% spot-on that we won nowt for 35 years. But United are not a far bigger club. At the moment they are marginally bigger. In two or three years we'll be level and in ten, miles ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.