L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
The meeting probably took place. Until Pep signs we can't be sure of anything. But I'm sure he won't get a better offer than from us. City are the future, Utd are the past.

Interesting last line there.
Barcelona have nothing to do with this, and most of the Guardiola camp from his Barca days are now at City.

The fact that Guardiola would be talking to as many clubs as possible before making a decision is also unsurprising, considering his track record of only making a commitment to a club as close to the time that he is supposed to be starting the new project as possible.
When you say track record, you mean once, even then I seem to remember that he committed to Bayern quite early and learnt German while in New York, could be wrong on that though.

You can understand why they would leak that but what's the angle here?
To get weak-kneed flappers like you panicking? ;-)

The same angle as in May 2013 - de-stabilisation. I suspect there's a little war going on between us and them behind the scenes. So much so I'm beginning to wonder if we haven't played some part, directly or indirectly, in these Messi & Mascherano tax cases.

The same angle as in May 2013 - de-stabilisation. I suspect there's a little war going on between us and them behind the scenes. So much so I'm beginning to wonder if we haven't played some part, directly or indirectly, in these Messi & Mascherano tax cases.

Haha. Those fucking Catalans love getting me all worried!

Interesting but I can't see how this would really destabilise the club. The focus is all on United. If anything it's going to destabilise them, whether it's true or not.

PB do you wear a tinfoil hat too? ;)

When you say track record, you mean once, even then I seem to remember that he committed to Bayern quite early and learnt German while in New York, could be wrong on that though.

That's not my opinion mate, I've posted it from a news report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.