L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening blues. Just a quick line to say don't worry about Pep, he's ours.

I sat through a long meeting today, planning the whole PR piece around this.

Exciting times!

Exciting times!

Which pub did you have the meeting in?

Exciting times!

So I've just checked through your posts, now correct me if I'm wrong, but you've got a friend who works in the City physio department, another friend who works in the City AV department, another friend who works for a high end travel agents in Wythenshawe who organise all of the corporate travel for City and United, and you're also personally part of the City PR team?

Wowzers, you're more connected at the club than Khaldoon!

So I've just checked through your posts, now correct me if I'm wrong, but you've got a friend who works in the City physio department, another friend who works in the City AV department, another friend who works for a high end travel agents in Wythenshawe who organise all of the corporate travel for City and United, and you're also personally part of the City PR team?

Wowzers, you're more connected at the club than Khaldoon!

Better find out if he has a friend in the kit design department so you can have him convey your perspective on our new shorts . . . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.