L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Swamp Donkeys are just waiting for Louis to say he will take them to the end of the season! Then there's no fallout. They've done the decent thing, the United Way, and the RagDipperMeedya will be publishing inserts, supplements, in every daily, TV soaps, trumpeting how they would never do what MCFC did to that wonderful English manager, Sparky, and they wouldn't treat the world's best (self-appointed!) coach the way CFC have done with Moaninho! And the fact that Moaninho's love letter lies on the sideboard in the boardroom at The Swamp, unopened, is testimony to Pep donning scarlet next July! It's a done deal. We have Pellers for another season!

On RagCafe, they've convinced themselves that Pep is coming to them, on the basis that the Turtle hasn't been sacked so that must mean Woody has Pep sorted out for the summer and there's no point in getting an interim manager. They really do live on another planet.

On RagCafe, they've convinced themselves that Pep is coming to them, on the basis that the Turtle hasn't been sacked so that must mean Woody has Pep sorted out for the summer and there's no point in getting an interim manager. They really do live on another planet.
I heard this from a local, match-going rag on Monday. A generally sensible, educated chap who told me this with an inane grin on his face. A serious case of Stockholm Syndrome.

That article in Don Balon is predominantly about Claudio Bravo, with one throwaway line about Guardiola having chosen United. You'd think they'd have made a bit more about it if they had such a scoop!

But what if it is true ? How would Ric and the Gang manage this forum.Pandemonium of the highest order would ensue with many Blues being found in The Ship Canal,ripping up ST`s and vowing never to step into The Etihad again until "that Barcelona pair" we shipped out of our Club.
It would cause as much anxiety as the "run out of chips" debacle,with thousands running around like Sergeant Jones screaming "don`t panic,don`t panic".

That article in Don Balon is predominantly about Claudio Bravo, with one throwaway line about Guardiola having chosen United. You'd think they'd have made a bit more about it if they had such a scoop!

I suspect that Don Balon made a mistake in the copy and used United when they meant City. That would explain the lack of sensationalism.

But what if it is true ? How would Ric and the Gang manage this forum.Pandemonium of the highest order would ensue with many Blues being found in The Ship Canal,ripping up ST`s and vowing never to step into The Etihad again until "that Barcelona pair" we shipped out of our Club.
It would cause as much anxiety as the "run out of chips" debacle,with thousands running around like Sergeant Jones screaming "don`t panic,don`t panic".
Tbf it's not the Spanish duo telling everyone pep is a 100% nailed on to come to city. A few on here are going to have to keep a low profile if this goes tits up. Nothing is certain till its signed so why people are so cock sure I have no idea !

I urge blues to keep their counsel, manage your expectations and see what happens

Tbf it's not the Spanish duo telling everyone pep is a 100% nailed on to come to city. A few on here are going to have to keep a low profile if this goes tits up. Nothing is certain till its signed so why people are so cock sure I have no idea !

I urge blues to keep their counsel, manage your expectations and see what happens
Also to be fair the Spanish Duo do get some stick by Blue Mooners`s on here for everything that goes slightly pear shaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.