L'Equipe report that Guardiola has met with United

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what if it is true ? How would Ric and the Gang manage this forum.Pandemonium of the highest order would ensue with many Blues being found in The Ship Canal,ripping up ST`s and vowing never to step into The Etihad again until "that Barcelona pair" we shipped out of our Club.
It would cause as much anxiety as the "run out of chips" debacle,with thousands running around like Sergeant Jones screaming "don`t panic,don`t panic".
The pusher might have something to say about that.
Reading between the lines oakie the one stand out thing that tells me pep is city bound is the way the meeja have shown their arse about him coming here. They've printed stories that he's not that good and that it'd be a mistake coming here and it all points to the fact they know he's on his way. Who'd want to work under a complete turnip like woodward and the piss poor run club the rags? We're professional off the pitch, perfectly run by successful and driven business men. It's a no brainer mate.

The Swamp Donkeys are just waiting for Louis to say he will take them to the end of the season! Then there's no fallout. They've done the decent thing, the United Way, and the RagDipperMeedya will be publishing inserts, supplements, in every daily, TV soaps, trumpeting how they would never do what MCFC did to that wonderful English manager, Sparky, and they wouldn't treat the world's best (self-appointed!) coach the way CFC have done with Moaninho! And the fact that Moaninho's love letter lies on the sideboard in the boardroom at The Swamp, unopened, is testimony to Pep donning scarlet next July! It's a done deal. We have Pellers for another season!
I think you could well be right I keep telling anyone that wants to listen that we could look proper Charlie's after all this has been settled. United clearly think they have a chance of getting Guardiola otherwise Van Gaal surely would have been relieved of his duties by now and somebody else appointed (Mourhino) the fact that this hasn't happened speaks volumes for me .

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading between the lines oakie the one stand out thing that tells me pep is city bound is the way the meeja have shown their arse about him coming here. They've printed stories that he's not that good and that it'd be a mistake coming here and it all points to the fact they know he's on his way. Who'd want to work under a complete turnip like woodward and the piss poor run club the rags? We're professional off the pitch, perfectly run by successful and driven business men. It's a no brainer mate.
Absolutely mani.The media are looking for more negativity in their quest to try and harm our Club.Fuck the bastards,our day will come.

Daily star are today running with guardiola to Utd and he's taking brava with him to replace the Madrid bound de gea lol didn't Madrid have a transfer ban?

Also to be fair the Spanish Duo do get some stick by Blue Mooners`s on here for everything that goes slightly pear shaped.
People whip themselves up into a frenzy then unleash hell on the barca boys but nothing is ever nailed on and experience should really reflect in some humility on this board . If pep goes to United (not saying he will but stranger things have happened) it won't look good on here after all the crowing ! We are getting ahead of ourselves and I doubt it would look pretty to an outsider looking in, perhaps even a tad Rawkish ;)

I wish people could perhaps
54393164.jpg

Epic trolling by Pep and Cheeky imo. Put the word out that 'nothing is signed yet', a word to a friendly journo and get It into Daft Ed's mind that Pep might just pick the rags. Turtle limps on to end of season and when Pep signs for us, the rag's succession planning is in tatters.

I think you could well be right I keep telling anyone that wants to listen that we could look proper Charlie's after all this has been settled. United clearly think they have a chance of getting Guardiola otherwise Van Gaal surely would have been relieved of his duties by now and somebody else appointed (Mourhino) the fact that this hasn't happened speaks volumes for me .
Stop flapping ffs really think he will go there over us when we have ferran and txiki or are you a wum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.