Leroy Sané - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched review of the centurions season last night and it Illustrated what a talent this guy is. Involved in so many of the moves that lead to goals. We really missed him this season.

I really hope he destroys The Media’s hearts and mugs off their desire for him to leave us for the german rags.
Let’s see what he really wants to do, play football in the best league in the world or just stroll around in Germany not actually pushing himself.

German Rags first bid is apparently 40m euros around £30m , cheeky bastards , i would rather sell him to PSG or Juventus for half the price than see a photo of Rummenigge's smug grin alongside Sane signing his contract.

German Rags first bid is apparently 40m euros around £30m , cheeky bastards , i would rather sell him to PSG or Juventus for half the price than see a photo of Rummenigge's smug grin alongside Sane signing his contract.

The article said if Bayern can get Sane for below 60m euros they would be pleased, which is around £53m. I think we'll be lucky to get much more than £60m for him considering the circumstances (1 year contract, ACL injury, world pandemic).

I'm sure we as a club would prefer to sell him to another club, but that would imply that 1.) other clubs that can afford him are actually interested and 2.) Sane isn't hellbent on joining Bayern, where he's allegedly just agree a 5 year contract per the news this morning.

We just need to get on with it now, agree a realistic fee and reinvest that into a CB, like we should have done last summer. He's been as good as gone for a year, there's no point stringing it along any further for the sake of pride.

Last edited:
We need this sorted in the summer because if we end up playing games then here’s a good chance he will walk away for nothing anyway which would make us look stupid . 90 mill for sane in the summer is what we should be looking at as that 130 mill as now gone what with the injury and the last year aswell . He need to come out and say what he wants to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.