Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll be highest scorers but scoring hundred is pushing it imo, he couldn't even do it last season on a less difficult league compared to ours.

A more defensively tight league, where they play 4 less league games to boot... He still managed 80..

In his 3 years he averaged 84 goals (92,80,80) per campaign (those 4 extra games on those averages would off been considerably higher).. I'll take that all day long, but like i said, expect him to smash those totals...

Anyway, additions such as sane will only help in that regard, excellent prospect!!

Wow that's some statement. KDB maybe, but from our current squad cannot see anybody ( apart from Kun and Nacho of course ) getting in double figures. Performances will improve under Pep but consistent goalscoring is a unique quality.
Hope you get good odds at the bookies. Lol.
10-15 goals doesn't necessarily require consistency. Didn't Sterling hit 9 on a poor team. I reckon he can add 3-5 more goals a season. Can see him and Sane adding 15 goals each. :)

I imagine there are numerous discussions going on with players and agents, but none are anywhere near as far down the line as Laporte was.

Maybe that was a bit premature after all. Sounds like something's afoot, not sure what though. Presume that's what Tolmie was alluding to earlier. Hoping it's Sane.

Maybe that was a bit premature after all. Sounds like something's afoot, not sure what though. Presume that's what Tolmie was alluding to earlier. Hoping it's Sane.

Very interesting! Sane would definitely add a different dimension

Ohhhhh, sounds interesting. Definitely makes a bad day get better. So it is about a trabsfer Ric? Tell us more as and when you know !

Ohhhhh, sounds interesting. Definitely makes a bad day get better. So it is about a trabsfer Ric? Tell us more as and when you know !

Apparently Soriano was heavily involved in some transfer negotiations today, which only tends to happen in the latter stages of a deal. Assuming/hoping it's Sane, but that's just a guess.

Apparently Soriano was heavily involved in some transfer negotiations today, which only tends to happen in the latter stages of a deal. Assuming/hoping it's Sane, but that's just a guess.

thanks Ric.....after the Laporte disappointment, it would be great to have some good transfer news!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.