Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess ... deals agreed for Sane & Nolito .... medicals TBC after euros, I would love it (just love it ... in a Keegan style) to be Auba but just can't see it ... who knows

Keegan_3293739b.jpg

Imo, it's not fair on a young kid who is trying to get into the German team, to put extra pressure on him by announcing a move in the middle of a major tournament.

It's a potential distraction for any player to be involved in announcing a big money move whilst at the euros. You would think they would keep it as quiet as possible until it's over.

Imo, it's not fair on a young kid who is trying to get into the German team, to put extra pressure on him by announcing a move in the middle of a major tournament.

It's a potential distraction for any player to be involved in announcing a big money move whilst at the euros. You would think they would keep it as quiet as possible until it's over.

I don't think we'd care tbh. Let's not forget we cost Silva his position in Spain's world cup winning team when we announced his move against Del Bossque's wishes.

I don't think it affected Renato Sanches.

I'd be so happy if we sign him. We really do need somebody capable of playing on the right, can't have De Bruyne going out there every so often.

Several young players are getting singed to bigger clubs while at Euros while trying to break into their national teams. It just sounds like an excuse to use the EUROS as to why deals aren't getting done for us, while young players are signing at Dortmund/Munich in the middle of them. Guerreiro's medical was after his game against Iceland and made official today even though the contact was right after the season. Renato Sanches made the move to Bayern for a record fee but he's still on the bench and when he came on there was no pressure or concern from him. There will probably be more signings from young players during EUROS, Milik from Poland, Embolo from Switzerland stand out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.