Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I appreciate the updates, I don't get the sentiment of wanting good news to ease the malaise of the bad news that followed Laporte. So long as our front office is satisfied with their work, I'm comfortable. I believe they will be by transfer close date.

One cavier though...:) Kolarov moved. That isnmy only humble request..... Get more or don't, I trust Pep. But Kolarow to Beskitas please. For me that is the only none negotiable move. Move Kolarov, and I trust Pep to get the best out of what he brings in and has left. But keep Kola and Clichy gets injured, and suddenly Kola is starting. Yikes!!!!!!!

Yup, hearing we could have something to smile about by the end of the week.

Doubt it will be an official announcement but would expect it to leak at the other end.

Still unsure who.

I remember someone on the Aubameyang thread was talking about how it was just the finishing touches in the Aubameyang deal, perhaps thats what Soriano was doing

Source that you are a wum/troll who has no doubt been here before under a different name?

Most of your 177 posts so far to be honest with you!

WATCH+ME+BITTTTCHHHHHHH+HEEHEE.gif

If you transplant his Schalke performances to City I don't think he currently improves the team enough.

I see him as a sub atm, but I see Sterling in the same way. Similar players too, so it kinda looks like we're duplicating an already expensive signing, tho I do think Sane has the higher ceiling since his finishing appears more natural.

I trust Pep but I'm not sure I trust the club to get his 1st choices over the line, Gundogan was easy. I'm really disappointed in missing out on Laporte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.