Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is between Bayern and us I would understand him choosing to go to Bayern. He gets to stay in his home country for its biggest club and consistently challenge in Europe and clean up domestically. All this would also guarantee a place in the national squad starting 11 for the World Cup in 2 years.

So from Schalke's perspective it's either City's offer or Bayern's offer and they pay 13 million for a one year loan.

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense. He can join City now or wait till next season and join Bayern? Doesn't he have a reduced release clause next season? Wouldn't Schalke push to sell him now

I hope if we sign sane people dont expect too much. He is incredibly gifted, of course. But he has he same deficiancies as raheem. He will beat 5 men then scuff his shot or underhit a pass. The ball bobbles off him a lot too. Nothing to worry about, but for gods sake go easy on him if he comes!

If it is between Bayern and us I would understand him choosing to go to Bayern. He gets to stay in his home country for its biggest club and consistently challenge in Europe and clean up domestically. All this would also guarantee a place in the national squad starting 11 for the World Cup in 2 years.
Dunno I think he will have a harder time getting playing time there than here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.