Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really makes me worried when we're linked with the likes of Townsend. Surely under Pep we won't make Sinclair type signings?
I really thought this was going to be our biggest window since the takeover.

i think we are already onto plan b with in a number of areas.......nolito and sane are neither inspiring and laporte has turned us down.....so far not great but i guess there is a long way to go in the transfer window.....txixi needs to pull out the stops this window as he has had a couple of shockers in recent times.

Townsend a back up plan for Sane???...over to the Txiki thread if this happens!;)

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 5m5 minutes ago
City are weighing up whether to make a surprise bid for the 24 year-old winger, especially if they fail to sign Leroy Sane. [Telegraph]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 3m3 minutes ago
Townsend's release clause is in the region of £10.5m, a cheap price for City who are looking to boost their homegrown quota. [Telegraph][/QUOTE
Jeez what a nightmare

god it gets worse.....townsend...!!!!!!!!

we have the best manager in world football and IF these reports are true we are asking him to shine shit and turn it to gold....

Maybe we really are testing Pep to see if he is all that he is suppose to be!!!!!!

god it gets worse.....townsend...!!!!!!!!

we have the best manager in world football and IF these reports are true we are asking him to shine shit and turn it to gold....

Maybe we really are testing Pep to see if he is all that he is suppose to be!!!!!!
If Pep signs Townsend, then he can not be described as the best manager in the world. It'd imply that he's a bit thick.

If Pep signs Townsend, then he can not be described as the best manager in the world. It'd imply that he's a bit thick.
im not sure who is really pulling the strings on some of our transfer targets though...i suspect txixi has significant input

im not sure who is really pulling the strings on some of our transfer targets though...i suspect txixi has significant input
Still no excuse. If Pep signs the likes of Towsend then my first impression is that his lacking a brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.