Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schalke does not have an option - Sane has a contract until 2018/19/20 with a release clause set for 2017. It is only his decision. Schalke will not tell him to move this season - especially not to Manchester City. That they could not make because of their fans...

The alternative is to stay at Schalke for another year. With the German team he has seen now how the "big guys" exercise and live - maybe that is an influence for him to work harder. Maybe in this discussion he gets them to let him play at the Olympics, too.

Germany game is tomorrow tea time so maybe we will get the decision in the evening,i think he will stay where he is

I'm starting to think that way as well Karen.....maybe thats why we seeing links to Nolito, Jesus and now Pedro.....maybe the Club also having concerns and have started looking at other options....if thats the case, this summer is clearly not going to plan....lets hope we both wrong and he wants to be a blue!;)

I am not ITK but people react too strongly in all directions based on tweets and innuendo. Most of the flapping is coming from one report by BILD just as most of the early excitement were single sourced quotes out of other outlets. I understand that we have little else to go on but we also can't read much into any off this stuff becuase of how inaccurate it can be.

Think it also has to do with the way it's reported, fresh off the Laporte situation. I dunno if it's strategic or not but all these second guesses and on the fence posts the media are putting out is just how it was written for Laporte and he ended up staying so I feel people are still reacting off that.
Also I didn't realize but can't Germany be knocked out tomorrow, even if that's a long shot?

The club is irrelevant. If Sané really wants to join, he'll join.

If he doesn't, he'll stay and go to Bayern or somewhere else for €37m next year.

Townsend a back up plan for Sane???...over to the Txiki thread if this happens!;)

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 5m5 minutes ago
City are weighing up whether to make a surprise bid for the 24 year-old winger, especially if they fail to sign Leroy Sane. [Telegraph]

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 3m3 minutes ago
Townsend's release clause is in the region of £10.5m, a cheap price for City who are looking to boost their homegrown quota. [Telegraph]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.