Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks mate....you'd think I'd just committed a terrible sin!

More to the point, people have already taken it to be actual news and made typically knee-jerk reactions that Sane isn't coming (see comment: he's waiting for Bayern) even though it's old news.

Each to their own,just seems this place is turning into Twitter,and in particular,an extension of City watch's account.

The problem is people rushing to post both CityWatch and MCFCInfo tweets, without actually checking to see if it's been discussed.

CityWatch tweeted it? Must be news then!

More to the point, people have already taken it to be actual news and made typically knee-jerk reactions that Sane isn't coming (see comment: he's waiting for Bayern) even though it's old news.

The problem is people rushing to post both CityWatch and MCFCInfo tweets, without actually checking to see if it's been discussed.

CityWatch tweeted it? Must be news then!
Exactly,its gossip,not gospel........and the fact that often gets confused is what frustrates and causes OTT reactions.

anyone want to get back on topic? ;) Sane.......great player!

(yes, before people jump down my throat, I just trying to keep things light hearted)

Don't know if already posted. Sane is avaliable for 37Mio€ next year. Seems like Schalke missed the deadline to buy his clause back last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.