Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge fan of City Watch. On twitter. That's where folk should be going to follow his stuff.

The constant posting of every tweet is getting ridiculous and hurting the transfer forum IMO.

Agreed, it's bloody irritating and half the time they are contradictory.

We know Bayern like to scoop up all the top German talent but was he a Pep target while he was at Bayern? A Carlo target as a need for this upcoming season? Or just another "we want to fake competition so we'll 'loan him back to you and pick him up next season' move like they wanted to do with KDB?

The last option to me doesn't make sense whether it's an official agreement or handshake because if Schalke are trying to get back into CL spaces, how does it help them next season when one of their best players(assuming he plays a big part) leaves for a domestic and CL rival for a lesser amount than they can get this season? We pay more now, they reinvest with more funds and still push on for CL spaces and build on that for next season.

Either way it all doesn't sit right with me. Should we go after Kingsley Coman? He's technically still on loan and Bayern have the option to buy him for €21M. I can't see Bayern having Costa,Sané,Coman. Doesn't quite fit to me. Not with Carlo managing now. He couldn't handle fitting in James/Isco into RM. Can't forget Robbem & Ribbery aren't done yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.