Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some seem to be forgetting how beneficial the signings of Sane (20), Stones (22) and Gundogan (25) are to our future. If these players develop to their full potential, under a manager who's the best in the business at bringing out the best in players, then the spine of our team will be set for years - not forgetting Kelechi (19), Sterling (21) and De Bruyne (25).

Seeing as how a lot of our team are over 30, particularly our key players like Kompany, Silva, Yaya and Fernandinho, I think it's brilliant planning by the board and manager and should stand us in good stead for the years ahead.

Look I understand that it's hard to bring in world class players.... but I would like to see someone like Kroos.

I totally respect that players are not always available but what I'm trying to say is we are still well behind Madrid and Barca IMHO.

I do like the idea of buying younger players with potential... but that doesn't mean they will automatically take us to that next level.

Anyways I would love to see Sane come here and do well. Hopefully Ric is right and things are going our way regarding this deal.
I wasnt having a go at all, im just genuinely interested to see who people think we should be in for. Kroos for me is a cracking player but i think unless Real sign Pogba which looks very unlikely then thats not happening. Looks like Bonucci will stay at Juve, Leporte stayed at athletico etc so i think we need to be realistic.

Anyway, on topic lets hope this deal gets wrapped up over the next week, i think Sane could be a fantastic signing for us. Pace, power and goals, something we have missed over the past few seasons.

Some seem to be forgetting how beneficial the signings of Sane (20), Stones (22) and Gundogan (25) are to our future. If these players develop to their full potential, under a manager who's the best in the business at bringing out the best in players, then the spine of our team will be set for years - not forgetting Kelechi (19), Sterling (21) and De Bruyne (25).

Seeing as how a lot of our team are over 30, particularly our key players like Kompany, Silva, Yaya and Fernandinho, I think it's brilliant planning by the board and manager and should stand us in good stead for the years ahead.

Exactly I don't mind big money being spent on players of this ilk , we can then just sign one or two out of the top drawer if and when they become available each year .
The spine and basis of the team will be set

Good post mate. Ive been saying this for a while. I don't care what money is spent on building a squad takes. I just want my club to build and be succesful if that cost money that they can afford then so be it.

Exactly I don't mind big money being spent on players of this ilk , we can then just sign one or two out of the top drawer if and when they become available each year .
The spine and basis of the team will be set
While introducing the cream from our academy.

Wow,its almost as if this has been well thought out......!

Good post mate. Ive been saying this for a while. I don't care what money is spent on building a squad takes. I just want my club to build and be succesful if that cost money that they can afford then so be it.

Cheers. The spine of the team, for one reason or another, has been allowed to grow old together over time and slowly but surely the board is addressing this and as FantasyIreland said above, the academy will surely start producing first-team ready players in the next few years. It's not all panic stations ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.