Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I understand that it's hard to bring in world class players.... but I would like to see someone like Kroos.

I totally respect that players are not always available but what I'm trying to say is we are still well behind Madrid and Barca IMHO.

I do like the idea of buying younger players with potential... but that doesn't mean they will automatically take us to that next level.

Anyways I would love to see Sane come here and do well. Hopefully Ric is right and things are going our way regarding this deal.
You want to see a world class player like kruse?? We signed one already... His name is gundogen

You want to see a world class player like kruse?? We signed one already... His name is gundogen

I'd prefer to sign the German midfielder Kroos personally ;). Gundogan hasnt delivered at the top level like Kroos for the past 5 years so there are obvious question marks over him (even though i know how good he can be). I just think there are many variables and ifs and buts at the moment with our signings. Hopefully they will all play out well, however there is no guarantee they will turn out world class. Now breaking the bank on Suarez for example almost guarantees us the PL title imo. Then again people will argue Suarez isn't available, however I feel either Bonucci, Kroos or Pogba would have the same effect. They would make us overwhelming favourites for the title and almost instantly put is in the same bracket as madrid/barca.

All opinions at the end of the day. At least we're buying young which is more than can be said about united

Gundogan has delivered more then pogba, kroos or bonucci over the last five years, winning leagues and titles in countries where there is one or two teams who have huge advantages over the rest of league in terms of spending power and squad strength isn't anything special in my opinion. If that's the case we should be in for sirigu the 4 times French league winner, 3 times french league cup winner, 3 times French super cup winner and 2 times French cup winner over the last 5 years.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 41s41 seconds ago
City Watch Retweeted Dirk g. Schlarmann

Sky Germany are investigating a rumour that Sané has landed in Manchester.
1f447.png

City Watch added,

Dirk g. Schlarmann @Sky_Dirk
#Schalke - #Sané angeblich heute in Manchester gelandet? Wir sind dran und prüfen ob das wirklich stimmt! #SSNHD
0 retweets0 likes

To the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.