Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and thank you. Everything from 50 mio+ is said to be agreed by Schalke. The player is said to have a release clause of 37 mio € in 2017, so Schalke wouldnt agree to ~45€ mio this year if sane could help us qualify for CL next season. Easy mathematics....
Schalke knows its position in this deal, so if sane wants to go and city will pay ~50mio euros upwards, this will be done in the next days.
Maybe three or four days because Heidel is known as a man of hard negotiations who gets the last euros out of a transfer.

But schalke has got debts of over 100 mio euros to pay their stadium, so the way for the club for the next three or four years is to develop talents and sell them without loosing too much quality.

So you guys see where this sane-thing is going ;)
Thanks lovely

Hi and thank you. Everything from 50 mio+ is said to be agreed by Schalke. The player is said to have a release clause of 37 mio € in 2017, so Schalke wouldnt agree to ~45€ mio this year if sane could help us qualify for CL next season. Easy mathematics....
Schalke knows its position in this deal, so if sane wants to go and city will pay ~50mio euros upwards, this will be done in the next days.
Maybe three or four days because Heidel is known as a man of hard negotiations who gets the last euros out of a transfer.

But schalke has got debts of over 100 mio euros to pay their stadium, so the way for the club for the next three or four years is to develop talents and sell them without loosing too much quality.

So you guys see where this sane-thing is going ;)

Ah right, cheers.

Then if Shalke really need the cash, it should indeed go through quite soon.

Apart from in the youth league, I have only seen Sané on tv, where, it seems to me he looks very talented & fast but very raw & basically still plays like young players do.

But I was wondering, if we assume he learns quickly to fit into Guardiola's system, would you think he already has the physical strength to step into the Premier League, or would we we have to bring him through gradually ?

Christian Heidl has said a lot that they want it resolved ASAP.

During the Euro's he said he wanted Sané to decide his future quickly, and a few days ago he said that they hadn't recieved an offer yet, but if they did it would be resolved quickly.

Unlike Wolfsburg, who wanted to offer him a new deal or convince him to stay a year, I don't think they're expecting to keep the player, and would prefer to sell for €50m now than €33m next summer. Seemingly it's just a case of us meeting their valuation.

Sounding good for us then. Cheers.

Cavani and Ibrahimovic have had 30+ goal scoring seasons at PSG at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.