Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. I can see you're very passionate about this. Not all strikers are number 9's like alan shearer these days mate. He's played as a lone striker for Barcelona and Argentina quite a lot over the past few years trust me. Apologies for any upset I may of coursed

It wouldn't surprise me to see Aguero played out of the centre on occasions next season. May never happen but I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it did.

I would still call him a striker as opposed to Messi or Neymar though. Same with David Villa even though he got moved out wide.

Barcelona do/did play in a pretty rigid formation until the last third of the pitch. I think the players that Pep will start with are the ones that can show that they have understood what he requires and have the discipline to stick to it. I would not be surprised if Navas got a significant amount of game time as he seems an obedient sort without a massive ego.

Re. Sane I cannot see what is so great about him at the moment but will trust Pep's judgement. The deal seems to be dragging on doesn't it? Hopefully this is just the German club dragging their feet rather than any uncertainty on the part of the player.

The deal seems to be dragging on doesn't it? Hopefully this is just the German club dragging their feet rather than any uncertainty on the part of the player.

When a top player is being sold, it seems unless its barca/real/bayern a tiny bit more of a fight is put up...see KDB.

Hang on, I never said that. Someone simply said there isn't a team with two strikers in the world who score 30-40 goals. I simply replied with Barcelona. Also if you think Messi is a winger your knowledge of football is severely lacking
You think they are strikers?

You should stick to FIFA and then you can have all the big players you want.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Aguero played out of the centre on occasions next season. May never happen but I wouldn't be in the least surprised if it did.

I would still call him a striker as opposed to Messi or Neymar though. Same with David Villa even though he got moved out wide.

Sergio out wide is something Argentina have tried over and over again for the last 10 years and it's never worked out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.