Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think they are strikers?

You should stick to FIFA and then you can have all the big players you want.

I wish you'd stop telling me to play fifa everytime I have an opinion. Also if I was some fifa obsessed kid I'd probably have said that messi is a winger. Either way the Fm/fifa comments are nearly as bad as the generic neanderthal 'Rag' comments you get when someone doesn't agree with your OPINION. Opinion being the operative word.

Also Messi is a forward these days. But can play on the wing or as a striker when necessary

I wish you'd stop telling me to play fifa everytime I have an opinion. Also if I was some fifa obsessed kid I'd probably have said that messi is a winger. Either way the Fm/fifa comments are nearly as bad as the generic neanderthal 'Rag' comments you get when someone doesn't agree with your OPINION. Opinion being the operative word.

Also Messi is a forward these days. But can play on the wing or as a striker when necessary
But you're obsessed with "big" names. You fail to understand that in the real world, coaches and managers can make a huge difference. That the team is more important than the names etc. And to be quite honest, all you're doing is pulling the thread off track.

Can I politely request that those posters who wish to debate the ins and outs of what is a striker

Fook off elsewhere to discuss it. page count increased significantly got me all excited, only to see ping pong on Messi et al

Thank you :)

Your posts have absolutely no substance at all. You're obsessed with filling the team with Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Pogba, Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard and without them City are trash, will never win a title and never compete with anyone in the Champion's League.

Might I remind you who won the title last year? Might I remind you where we finished? Where Chelsea finished? Where United finished? Teams loaded with star players. Might I bring to your attention Atletico Madrid with one of these so-called "world class" players made it to the final and were in the title race in La Liga because of coaching and team spirit? A team with half the budget of Barca and Madrid, teams they defeated. Yet needed penalties to beat PSV, a team who in turn have half the budget Atleti have.

You're playing fantasy footy, it's time to come back to reality.

Not sure how legit it is,but sane just said thank you to shalke and to bundesliga along with sky Germany saying sane is here in Manchester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.