Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you'd stop telling me to play fifa everytime I have an opinion. Also if I was some fifa obsessed kid I'd probably have said that messi is a winger. Either way the Fm/fifa comments are nearly as bad as the generic neanderthal 'Rag' comments you get when someone doesn't agree with your OPINION. Opinion being the operative word.

Also Messi is a forward these days. But can play on the wing or as a striker when necessary

Mate your not allowed an opinion with SWP

If he's worth 35 then he's worth 40, it's not going to bankrupt us and (if) we need him more than the 7mil, get it done

I've never seen him play other than 5 mins in the Euros so have no opinion either way of his value

Your posts have absolutely no substance at all. You're obsessed with filling the team with Cristiano Ronaldo, Paul Pogba, Gareth Bale and Eden Hazard and without them City are trash, will never win a title and never compete with anyone in the Champion's League.

Might I remind you who won the title last year? Might I remind you where we finished? Where Chelsea finished? Where United finished? Teams loaded with star players. Might I bring to your attention Atletico Madrid with one of these so-called "world class" players made it to the final and were in the title race in La Liga because of coaching and team spirit? A team with half the budget of Barca and Madrid, teams they defeated. Yet needed penalties to beat PSV, a team who in turn have half the budget Atleti have.

You're playing fantasy footy, it's time to come back to reality.

What are you actually on about!? I've not once mentioned Ronaldo, Bale , Neymar or Messi. I said I'd like us to sign Bonucci or Kroos who are already genuine world class players. I said Stones and Sane are great but you're mainly buying potential. As great as Stones and Sane may be there are still no guarantees. Hence my comment to sign someone you know will step up and be counted especially in Europe.

What are you actually on about!? I've not once mentioned Ronaldo, Bale , Neymar or Messi. I said I'd like us to sign Bonucci or Kroos who are already genuine world class players. I said Stones and Sane are great but you're mainly buying potential. As great as Stones and Sane may be there are still no guarantees. Hence my comment to sign someone you know will step up and be counted especially in Europe.

Ignore them pal it's your opinion and your entitled to it.

No one is a guarantee, even the world class players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.