Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name these world class players...
Well he's ultimately right. If world class player is defined as amongst the best players in the world, then by definition, there'll always be the same number. But since you ask:

Neuer

Alves---Bonnuci---Pepe---Marcelo

Iniesta---Busquets---Kroos

Messi---Suarez---Ronaldo​

That's a front three all currently playing in La Liga who have all had a season where they've scored 60 goals or more (well okay, 59 in Suarez's case). I don't think that's ever happened in my lifetime.

Hell, even in our own team, we've got Kompany, Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne, arguably Hart and Fernandinho, and until age caught up with them a bit, Toure and Zabaleta, all amongst the best in their respective positions.

What are you actually on about!? I've not once mentioned Ronaldo, Bale , Neymar or Messi. I said I'd like us to sign Bonucci or Kroos who are already genuine world class players. I said Stones and Sane are great but you're mainly buying potential. As great as Stones and Sane may be there are still no guarantees. Hence my comment to sign someone you know will step up and be counted especially in Europe.

I think sometimes you need to have faith in the world class manager that we have that will make them live up to their potential. Before Pep got Douglas Costa and Kingsley Coman nobody even thought anything of them. He made Boetang a better player as well. I'm not saying they are world class, but you can't deny they helped make Bayern better. Pep saw the potential in Pedro and Sergio Busquetes as well. Also world class may not always work. He got Zlatan at Barca, but couldn't make it function properly. When he chucked him and got David Villa, Pep made Barca one of the greatest teams of all time with Villa and Pedro in the front line.

Is he better than Martial ?

x0mEfSg.png

What are you actually on about!? I've not once mentioned Ronaldo, Bale , Neymar or Messi. I said I'd like us to sign Bonucci or Kroos who are already genuine world class players. I said Stones and Sane are great but you're mainly buying potential. As great as Stones and Sane may be there are still no guarantees. Hence my comment to sign someone you know will step up and be counted especially in Europe.
And if Madrid and Juve (two of the biggest clubs in the world who don't need money and have players happy where they are) choose not to sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.