Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's not a good thing.
I take it thats a statement and not a question (just in case you forgot to place the qm after the last word).As I`ve said before if shit happens then I`m certain City have done everything in their power to get players signed on the dotted line asap.
Patience is a virtue,something I have after 50+ mainly years of watching some shit City teams

Y80a7fm.gif

At my age mate,its cool to stay cool.Or so I`m told.Shit happens in life so I don`t get too wound up if transfers fail,hence me never getting upset with the likes of Tolmie and Co,as I know they send us hints and clues in good faith,but sometimes its not always Citys fault when things turn sour.

Course it isn't. Most of us have no idea what Txiki & co are going through re the transfers. That's why i think it's
funny when people criticise them with no knowledge of what is actually happening or what they are actually doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.