Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we end up getting him happy days but I'm sick of hearing people say they know it wil happen in the next couple of days, been hearing that for the last 4 weeks, the longer this goes on the more unlikely it will be to happen

If we end up getting him happy days but I'm sick of hearing people say they know it wil happen in the next couple of days, been hearing that for the last 4 weeks, the longer this goes on the more unlikely it will be to happen
You made the fundamental error of listening to people on here who have the same knowledge of transfer dealings that you have. It's a good laugh reading these threads, but never, ever believe the hype. Treat it as a bit of fun and enjoy the gifs when people start getting giddy! Talkshite have more knowledge on transfers than most on here - and they just report what's in the past papers.

The transfer forum really isnt a place for everyone.....

That's why you shouldn't listen to the so called itks on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.