Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's what your agent is for.

Why would a player cut short there only holiday of the year to start training early.

This is a done deal and be announced when he's back from the states.

In Germany it is told that the decision will be made when he returns from holiday.

I just thought it was funny that they are all up in California. I knew of a photo from Sane with Özil from L.A. from yesterday - and that Götze and Schürrle are on holidays together with their wags in Malibu, too. So I looked up Draxler and later on Mustafi (and looked where others of the German team who are not for grabs are right now).

I'm pretty happy with Txiki's work so far this summer and will be even happier if he gets Sané and Stones. Yes it could've been quicker but there's only so much the club can do about that as Schalke and Everton know City can afford their high asking prices and will be looking to drain every last penny they can from the players. As for Laporte, well, everything was in place until he changed his mind. Not much we can do about his free will.

In Germany it is told that the decision will be made when he returns from holiday.

I just thought it was funny that they are all up in California. I knew of a photo from Sane with Özil from L.A. from yesterday - and that Götze and Schürrle are on holidays together with their wags in Malibu, too. So I looked up Draxler and later on Mustafi (and looked where others of the German team who are not for grabs are right now).

Personally I believe we have this transfer more or less wrapped up. The player wants to join us, it's a matter of a fee now.

Personally I believe we have this transfer more or less wrapped up. The player wants to join us, it's a matter of a fee now.

If the player does not tell in a camera or in an authorized interview that he wants to join a club I am very careful because of the bullshit the media spins. I do not know how trustful BILD is when Schalke is concerned as I am no Schalke expert - for Bayern they are very good - for Dortmund it is the SZ and Ruhrnachrichten but not BILD.

I do not post this because I want him for Bayern. I do not know if he is really top club material - too much German youngsters could not do it at Bayern...

I hope you are right mate, but judging from the interviews with Sane senior and Rummenigge yesterday on Sky Sports Germany the fee is not agreed yet. So it can still go wrong and Bayern surely is interested.

If the player does not tell in a camera or in an authorized interview that he wants to join a club I am very careful because of the bullshit the media spins. I do not know how trustful BILD is when Schalke is concerned as I am no Schalke expert - for Bayern they are very good - for Dortmund it is the SZ and Ruhrnachrichten but not BILD.

I do not post this because I want him for Bayern. I do not know if he is really top club material - too much German youngsters could not do it at Bayern...
Bitter German rag. Just admit you want Bayern to sign him.

I'm pretty happy with Txiki's work so far this summer and will be even happier if he gets Sané and Stones. Yes it could've been quicker but there's only so much the club can do about that as Schalke and Everton know City can afford their high asking prices and will be looking to drain every last penny they can from the players. As for Laporte, well, everything was in place until he changed his mind. Not much we can do about his free will.
Curious as to how you believe it could have been quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.