Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I will suggest that if he does say I bet every outlet will quote the purchase figure as €55m rather than €37m plus add ons which is different to how they Martial transfer and to be fair most other transfers are reported.

How many times has it been said and written that Sterling cost £49m or £50m when it was actually just £44m I know its no biggie but it is different

Last edited:
€18m of add-ons is pretty substantial, but apparently they were asking for even more initially (closer to €30m) which is why this has dragged on so long.

Wow, they were asking for 37m€ up front and closer to 30 m€ add-ons? Never heard of 67m€ for Sané. Are you sure, Ric?

The terms for the add-ons will certainly remain undisclosed. That way we cannot say which side of the table was more successful. Makes sense.
Seems to me we just had to pay the asking price hidden in add-ons. Everything pretty much as expected.
Anyway, welcome Leroy!

What I will suggest that if he does say I bet every outlet will quote the purchase figure as €55m rather than €37m plus add ons which is different to how they Martial transfer and to be fair most other transfers are reported.

How many times has it been said and written that Sterling cost £49m or £50m when it was actually just £44m I know its no biggie but it is different
They're doing the exact same thing with the Pogba deal, to be fair. They just love inflating fees to sensationalise.

They're doing the exact same thing with the Pogba deal, to be fair. They just love inflating fees to sensationalise.

My point is if we were buying Pogba they would be adding his transfer fee, his agents fee, his signing on fee, his image rights and his wages and claiming we were spending £250m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.