Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like right now only the 'teams' section is down, which is suspicious to say the least.

Reckon it'll be announced tomorrow <sigh>.
Happy to be wrong about this though.

EDIT: Nope, the whole thing is broken. This could be it, but I've seen it down at random moments before. Could mean nothing, don't get your hopes up too much.

Wonder why none of the english media are reporting Sane is in Manchester. Have they been briefed by City not to report this until this afternoon or tomorrow morning?
They are currently all on pogba watch, everything else is inconsequential

Depends if Pep likes what he's seen from Denayer and/or Tosin. As others have said, all that Stones may have over these players is 40 or so first team games and not so much in actual talent. I doubt anyone expected Stones to be a £40/50m player when Everton signed him.

I appreciate that that's quite a large risk to be taking, but it's not as if we don't have any first team CBs (or apparently midfielders who can play there) and the potential pay off is enormous. Not only would we save £50m on Stones but if either academy product can get to a similar level, we've generated a £50m assist for next to nothing. Risks worth £100m might be worth taking.
we can't "risk" any position. the fucking about has to stop. we have brought Pep in to succeed. we need a CB urgently, Vinny simply can't be relied upon. we 100% need two fullbacks. to me we have nowhere near achieved what we should have done by now. all the wasted time and political back stabbing of Mancini has hurt us. time to get real and make use of the manager we now have and buy players that suit where we are heading, Scott fucking Sinclair and sick note Rodwell were never going to cut it. Lets see.

Guys, seriously, we are in 2016. The OS doesn't "go down" whilst uploading content, pmsl. it'll just be general maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.