Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why none of the english media are reporting Sane is in Manchester. Have they been briefed by City not to report this until this afternoon or tomorrow morning?

They are all still reporting page after page of Uniteds monumental massive massive destruction of the mighty Galatasaray last night, creaming themselves over big noses overhead kick that he hit into the ground three feet in front of him.

Depends if Pep likes what he's seen from Denayer and/or Tosin. As others have said, all that Stones may have over these players is 40 or so first team games and not so much in actual talent. I doubt anyone expected Stones to be a £40/50m player when Everton signed him.

I appreciate that that's quite a large risk to be taking, but it's not as if we don't have any first team CBs (or apparently midfielders who can play there) and the potential pay off is enormous. Not only would we save £50m on Stones but if either academy product can get to a similar level, we've generated a £50m assist for next to nothing. Risks worth £100m might be worth taking.

Hi mate, I think Pep must have looked at the squad and identified CB as a weakness. The fact that we've been linked to 3 different CB's since the window opened shows me that Pep isnt happy with the current CB's in the squad or atleast isnt happy with how they fit into his system. Looking at who we've targeted this window, If we go into the season with the same set of CB's it wont be because Pep is completely happy with what we have but only that we couldnt get a deal done for the right replacement.

Kompany
Otamendi
Stones
Mangala
Denayer
Adarabioyo
Facey
Humphreys-Grant

Pep has also shown he's not averse to putting Fernando, Fernandinho, Clichy or Kolarov at CB. We know Sagna can play there. Do we need another? I don't think so personally.

Do we know if he had a full fry up this morning

I have it on good authority from his dads friends daughters teachers son that he in fact went with Coco Pops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.