Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not knocking Ric at all, but Heidel has said it's not done today according to City Watch!

1. City Watch and mcfcinfo are the fucking worst and I'm sick of people quoting their recycled rumours as gospel to fit their agenda on here.

2. The clubs haven't announced the move, so obviously Heidel will play dumb.

3. He's literally in Manchester right now.

CityWatch is the worst? For quoting news stories and major players? Get a grip

Last edited by a moderator:
1. City Watch and mcfcinfo are the fucking worst and I'm sick of people quoting their recycled rumours as gospel to fit their agenda on here.

What are you talking about? CityWatch and MCFCinfo merely report stories from various sources. They're doing us a service by collecting all the news, bloody hell.

And unless you have empirical proof that Sane is in Manchester, then we don't know.

And Schalke just magically found euros in the dressing room to sign away Sevilla's captain and Baba on loan from Chelsea at the same time yea? Lol

Do you understand the concept of citywatch. They in no way claim to be ITK, so they can't be "the worst". They just put every piece of paper gossip on there regarding city - they don't say if it's genuine or not. It's just a very convenient way of people who follow to see what is going on/updates, and people can believe it or not if they want.
They will retweet stuff from all sources, and it's up to you if you want to believe or not. I don't understand why they are "the worst" as they don't claim to be anything other than what they are. And what they do, and claim to do, is done very well, tbf.

CityWatch is the worst? For quoting news stories and major players? Get a grip, cock.

It is regurgitated twitter nonsense mostly and I agree with the other poster that it is irritating. It is often shite that gets posted from there as in this case. So I think you should wind your neck in a little.

Do you understand the concept of citywatch. They in no way claim to be ITK, so they can't be "the worst". They just put every piece of paper gossip on there regarding city - they don't say if it's genuine or not. It's just a very convenient way of people who follow to see what is going on/updates, and people can believe it or not if they want.
They will retweet stuff from all sources, and it's up to you if you want to believe or not. I don't understand why they are "the worst" as they don't claim to be anything other than what they are. And what they do, and claim to do, is done very well, tbf.

So go on Citywatch then and stop repeating the stuff on here. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.