Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
City watch basically collects all the twitter up in one place and dosnt create rumours.
News now does exactly the same for the printed press
Newsnow is utter garbage with its limit on how many publications you can filter out. CityWatch is easily the best place to get news and I'll defend it to the end.

Nobody. Fucking nobody.

They saw mcfcinfo had tweeted the Kicker article, which quotes Heidel, panicked and tweeted the same. It's all confusing FUD that has made plenty of people bored and irritated over this and other signings.

Wise up. If you want to discuss conflicting City Watch tweets do that in the Twitter thread.

I know what they do, but people rush on to the player threads armed with their latest az CityWatch tweet as WUM ammo. It's irritating in the extreme.

This is one of the most bizarre rants I've seen on this forum for a while.

You're upset that people post news about Sané from one of Germany's most reliable sports news networks?

You think that kicker reporting him being in Germany isn't worthy of being posted in this thread? Of course it fucking is.

Kicker, a reputable news outlet posts an article in German saying he's not in Manchester and the deal has some things to be resolved.

CityWatch translates the relevant bits and tweets them

Those tweets are perfectly relevant to this thread and I don't see why anyone would think otherwise.

Few red faces on here if the news Sane is still in Germany is true.

This is one of the most bizarre rants I've seen on this forum for a while.

You're upset that people post news about Sané from one of Germany's most reliable sports news networks?

You think that kicker reporting him being in Germany isn't worthy of being posted in this thread? Of course it fucking is.

Kicker, a reputable news outlet posts an article in German saying he's not in Manchester and the deal has some things to be resolved.

CityWatch translates the relevant bits and tweets them

Those tweets are perfectly relevant to this thread and I don't see why anyone would think otherwise.

Boom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.