Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand people wanting jam on it.

What reason would Sane have for staying in Manchester more than he has to, would be my answer to those trying to ascertain his whereabouts now?

Every signing we make tends to leave straight for home and sort their own shit out.

There's no photo call for them to stick around for, everything is done 'in house'.

uhhhh..... Training?

What reason would Sane have for staying in Manchester more than he has to, would be my answer to those trying to ascertain his whereabouts now?

Every signing we make tends to leave straight for home and sort their own shit out.

There's no photo call for them to stick around for, everything is done 'in house'.
As I said earlier, not only will he have his own shit to sort out at the German end, he may also have been told he needs to be back at training in a couple of days, so has to get on with sorting his shit out asap.

Its one of the issues with every tweet or newsnow report being posted (and most of Citywatch's good work is just regurgitated from newsnow) , it sets the flappers off. Good people believe its done, and have posted to say so, so why can't people just wait for the official announcement ?

Isn't Rob Pollard just a fan who spends a lot of time on Twitter? I'd have thought he would be quite low down the food chain when getting any kind of information regarding our transfer business.

He is indeed a City fan, but he works for the MEN.

One of the nicest people you could hope to meet!

As was said earlier, we will want him at training asap so getting back to Germany to crack on with sorting his shit out would seem the order of the day, to me.

edit....cleavers beat me to it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.