Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said earlier, not only will he have his own shit to sort out at the German end, he may also have been told he needs to be back at training in a couple of days, so has to get on with sorting his shit out asap.

Its one of the issues with every tweet or newsnow report being posted (and most of Citywatch's good work is just regurgitated from newsnow) , it sets the flappers off. Good people believe its done, and have posted to say so, so why can't people just wait for the official announcement ?

He may have some stuff to sort out in Germany but City certainly have people who help sort stuff this end; not sure how much they do about things at the other end but I imagine he has to pack his own suitcase.

uhhhh..... Training?
He isn't going to come to Manchester, sign, find a house and report into training in one arrow!!
They fly in. They sign the contract. They fly back out. They sort their shit out at home. Maybe say a few goodbyes. They might pack a suitcase. They get arrangements sorted this end. They sever arrangements their end. They report for their new club. Maybe takes a week. This time next week he'll be here.
Hope this post helps you.

He isn't going to come to Manchester, sign, find a house and report into training in one arrow!!
They fly in. They sign the contract. They fly back out. They sort their shit out at home. Maybe say a few goodbyes. They might pack a suitcase. They get arrangements sorted this end. They sever arrangements their end. They report for their new club. Maybe takes a week. This time next week he'll be here.
Hope this post helps you.

I see it like house buying. We have exchanged contracts and will complete shortly (after he has sorted his affairs out at home) :)

No mate, that's a fair enough question.

Was told on Friday he was arriving around 2pm Saturday.

Told he had arrived with his family.

I wasn't having High Tea with him in the Raddison if that's what people are presently wanting.

Thanks, Tolmie. This and your reminder of Mangala's lightning visit has certainly helped to clear up one element of the mystery. There can't be any reason for Sané to be in Manchester other than his medical and it would be curious in the extreme for City to arrange a medical if there was no agreement over the fee, especially if they were some eleven million euros apart. But the one missing link in believing the deal was definitely going through was reliable testimony that Sané was/had been in Manchester. Thanks again.

I'm not taking any notice, this seems more likely than De Bruyne's deal was at the time.

I remember the meltdown the KDB thread had when he was quoted as saying "I'm staying" or something like that, at some award show. So funny thinking back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.