Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies - I thought you said he was here yesterday and now it is being stated he only flew in tonight

I was merely asking

I did say he was here yesterday, I was told on Thursday that 2pm was his expected arrival at the Radisson.

I wasn't holding his hand, unfortunately.

He could well have gone home or just arrived.

Who cares? I wish I could take that margin of error on every bit of info I get;)

Er, no?

FFS, you give people the hotel, his weekend arrival and it still ain't good enough.

That's the Opus bar behind him if you still want to join him for a drink!

lol! did you not know? we needed a full minute by minute breakdown of when he ate, slept and went to the bathroom over the last 48 hours!...just not good enough!;)

as always 1st class updates, thanks mate...

Ibrahimovic quit the Lowry last week for the Radisson.

Closest he'll get to a world class player this season!
Ha! Did he?
I dont blame him. It's too clinical the Lowry, feels more like a posh office block. I've had some good sessions in the Opus Bar.

Gone off their German offshoot after he backtracked earlier about an announcement coming in the next two hours. As far as I'm concerned he's about as reliable as that Everton fan.

The Sky guy probably thinks that when the medical is done etc. it only takes two hours until they announce it. All transfers today e.g. at Schalke with Coke and Baba and Kuba in Wolfsburg ran like this. I do not know why it takes that long in Manchester...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.