Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did say he was here yesterday, I was told on Thursday that 2pm was his expected arrival at the Radisson.

I wasn't holding his hand, unfortunately.

He could well have gone home or just arrived.

Who cares? I wish I could take that margin of error on every bit of info I get;)

Thanks for the updates as always. always honest and informative of what stage the deals are or aren't at. You've earned yourself a true blood tonight.

So it looks like sane is nearly done,to be confirmed tomorrow most likely I would imagine,where will this lad play on the wing or up top or both?

Thats the best thing about this signing mate...He can play both! I think this most likely means we'll be open to letting Navas go, if the right offer comes in!

Thats the best thing about this signing mate...He can play both! I think this most likely means we'll be open to letting Navas go, if the right offer comes in!
Cheers,so he is adaptable which can or will be a good thing if we get injuries or suspensions through out the season,squad taking shape just a few more to come in,but know doubt the club will be looking to move a few out now..

Cheers,so he is adaptable which can or will be a good thing if we get injuries or suspensions through out the season,squad taking shape just a few more to come in,but know doubt the club will be looking to move a few out now..

I agree mate, he gives us alot of flexibility..We cant do everything in one transfer window but I'm hoping once Sane is confirmed we will look to strengthen the CB position and then we should be set...

Hopefully we're not.

Cant help but love Navas commitment and hard work mate but he likely wont start now and at some point we'll need to start shipping some players out to reduce squad numbers. Navas only has a year left on his contract, so would make sense, "if" the right offer comes in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.