Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help but love Navas commitment and hard work mate but he likely wont start now and at some point we'll need to start shipping some players out to reduce squad numbers. Navas only has a year left on his contract, so would make sense, "if" the right offer comes in...
Give him a new contract? Seriously, we all know what he is and he never gives less than 100%, we need more players like Navas.

How much is he costing us? Seen one article mention 31 million and one say 45 million... huge difference there.

Give him a new contract? Seriously, we all know what he is and he never gives less than 100%, we need more players like Navas.
Ric says he might be amenable to a move back home, and unfortunately in the current climate we might have to shift some of the fringe players that we can, rather than those who we would really like to

How much is he costing us? Seen one article mention 31 million and one say 45 million... huge difference there.
31-37 initial I think rising to €55M.

This signing gives us a huge edge.
This window is so much better than Pep's first at Bayern. Sané is a little bit better in my opinion to Coman who Pep loved using. Sterling will be his Douglas Costa and we have the world class ST with Kun. Fernandinho = Vidal Gündogan = Thiago, can he get Yaya to play the Xabi Alonso role will be key. Either Stones or Mangala will hopefully turn out to be Boateng.

Boy is it going to be fun exploiting oppositions weak spots with either Sterling/Sané. They will have to mark Sané different than Navas because he will cut inside with confidence and will score. KDB/Silva/Gündogan's assists totals will improve if everything clicks. We are also starting to build some real top quality depth here as well.

Watching this you can imagine him getting through on goal a hell of a lot with KDB, Gundogan, Silva playing him through

Of course there is a plethora of teams just waiting to match his 150k wages.
Who's going to buy a fat arrogant French sick note, who signed a new contract last year?
Alternately, when fit, and playing, Nasri has some of the best ball retention among the players at City, and has stepped up and delivered in big games for us, I can see Nasri returning to his best form under Pep, yes he is arrogant, and French, but if there's anyone who he will respect, and respond to ( judging from what players are already saying about him) it's Pep.
We need players who have intelligence and ball retention, Navas, as much as I rate his commitment, often looks like a one footed startled rabbit as he goes off on one of his cross field adventures.

I imagine he'll be shown around tomorrow and do his interview/photo ops. Will be up on the OS by Wednesday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.