Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coxp9UqXYAAz_PW.jpg

Without the stripes

That is a lot of money but pep knows him well so fair enough

It's on the expensive side if you ask me. But Pep wanted him. Hope he fulfills his potential.

At some point though we have to start buying young players cheap with lots of add ons. I'd rather pay 14 million with add ons that can reach 60 million, than say paying 35 million with 10 million in add ons.

The former gives greater protection to all clubs involved and keeps cost low for the industry. While the latter just guesses.

It's on the expensive side if you ask me. But Pep wanted him. Hope he fulfills his potential.

At some point though we have to start buying young players cheap with lots of add ons. I'd rather pay 14 million with add ons that can reach 60 million, than say paying 35 million with 10 million in add ons.

The former gives greater protection to all clubs involved and keeps cost low for the industry. While the latter just guesses.

Then why are we and others not doing that kind of deal on a regular basis? I suspect it doesn't suit all parties

BBC HYS jabbering on about overpriced foreign players ruining England's chances of ever winning anything...
When are people going to realise that our players and coaches need to get clued up tactically in order to win anything.
It's amazing that everybody seems to think they're being really insightful.

Still, I'm very upset we've overpaid for an overrated foreign nobody, again!
At least he'll be happy winning things with all the others!

BBC HYS jabbering on about overpriced foreign players ruining England's chances of ever winning anything...
When are people going to realise that our players and coaches need to get clued up tactically in order to win anything.
It's amazing that everybody seems to think they're being really insightful.

Still, I'm very upset we've overpaid for an overrated foreign nobody, again!
At least he'll be happy winning things with all the others
!
You`ll catch no-one with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.