Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRANSFER FORUM WHINGE FORM

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE JUMPED STRAIGHT IN WITH AN OFFER OF_________________________________

INSTEAD OF OFFERING ____________________________________________

THEN WE WOULD HAVE GOT HIM FOR *____________________________________ HE WOULD HAVE SIGNED FOR US INSTEAD OF GOING TO *____________________________________

*delete as applicable

We were the only team after him because no one else wanted to get into an auction against us. We had exclusitivity on this deal until we publicly said we didnt want him, which we did. Plus this season Real & Barca are more than covered in his position. 12 months later, who knows?

Exactly we were in an excellent bargaining position. Bayern wanted to wait until next year, to see how he developed and the Spanish clubs are fully stocked and yet this will still be the second highest transfer in Bundesliga history.

It is a pattern that we generally over pay for players. You could understand it more pre 2012 but I would of thought now we would have a stronger position in negotiations particularly when the player confirns he wishes to leave.

Liverpool paid £34 million for Mane, Sane doesn't seem so expensive when thinking about it. Lets just hope he fulfills his potential, looks very one footed like Sterling from youtube, don't anticipate many crosses.

Exactly we were in an excellent bargaining position. Bayern wanted to wait until next year, to see how he developed and the Spanish clubs are fully stocked and yet this will still be the second highest transfer in Bundesliga history.

It is a pattern that we generally over pay for players. You could understand it more pre 2012 but I would of thought now we would have a stronger position in negotiations particularly when the player confirns he wishes to leave.

But you are wrong. We dont over pay as such. We pay the rate 12 months ahead of inflation.

We did it with Raheem, bought him a year before the league saw the silly money come in. had we left it until this year, any team could pay 44 mil for him.

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE JUMPED STRAIGHT IN WITH AN OFFER OF_________________60m______________

INSTEAD OF OFFERING ____________________30m________________________

THEN WE WOULD HAVE GOT HIM FOR *______________65m____________________ HE WOULD HAVE SIGNED FOR US INSTEAD OF GOING TO *_______________________

Thanks @Neville Kneville, made this complaining lark so much easier.

So has big Al signed on the dotted line yet?

Just before someone asks Al is short for Aladin and of course Aladin goes with Sane as per the late great Bowie.
Ooooh, we'll love Aladdin Sane. God bless David Bowie.

I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE JUMPED STRAIGHT IN WITH AN OFFER OF_________________60m______________

INSTEAD OF OFFERING ____________________30m________________________

THEN WE WOULD HAVE GOT HIM FOR *______________65m____________________ HE WOULD HAVE SIGNED FOR US INSTEAD OF GOING TO *_______________________

Thanks @Neville Kneville, made this complaining lark so much easier.

Always happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.