Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hilarious comments on the BBC HYS under the Sané article. I'd try to address them here but I'd be at it all night. Plenty of bitterness, attempts at humour, delusion (Pogba deal represents better value for money, pound for pound!!!) So much certainty of mediocrity and failure in a player they all admit they have never heard of. Quick but a headless chicken apparently. Obviously earning 250k p/W because he's at City. A general belief that the club have a scattergun approach to signings because Pep is the shittest coach that ever lived and lies about bringing on youth and just splashes the cash on a, er, 20 year old...

And an obsession with foreign clubs, foreign owners, foreign players etc. And apparently no footballers, nor rich people in general, pay any tax on their salaries. (because the Sun probably said so). One bloke actually outlines how Nedum never counted as a local youth player because he was born in Nigeria and only grew up in Manchester...
Anyone would think we're a country of racist xenophobes who just voted to leave the EU because we hate foreigners...

Yet even now the Daily Fail are stating the purchase price is £37m not €37m and that the fee could rise to £42m despite the fact that previously they had stated the purchase price was £31.2m its as though the press have to keep inflating the prices of our purchases to maintain the "moneybags City" tag it is now old and tiresome but with all the exciting young players being given to Pep to mould the future of City for the longer term should make this the most thrilling era ever in City's history
You`re wumming !!!

Daily Mail journalist on Talksport saying he will start in the youth and will cost 42 million even though they have stated it as about 31 million just a bit ago

Daily Mail journalist on Talksport saying he will start in the youth and will cost 42 million even though they have stated it as about 31 million just a bit ago

He either works for the Daily Mail or he is a journalist. You can't be both.

I know a few have been sceptical on the tweets but I think we can all enjoy this one:

EDIT: Just seen the twitter posts thread, sorry mods; can move it if tweets aren't allowed, although the post was more about the picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.