Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck off pal, if you're not bright enough to understand the games agents play especially Yaya's then you've clearly not been supporting us long. We can all make educated guesses and get more things right than this ****.
Hahaha obviously I know agents leek info, I know yaya' agent is a idiot and plays games I know that regardless of the amount of time I've supported city! (Which is from birth as its a family tradition) but anyhow most rumours are educated guess's.

If signing these Laportes and Sanes at all (why putting this french é letter since he was born in Germany and even plays for their NT and it doesn't even exist in their alphabet?), then sign them while they're u20s and/or on youth contracts. Laporte was already considered as a talent as 16-17 year old, Sane played vs us in Youth League just last february. And developed that much since. Being a bit offtopic, but that's so disgusting to see where Barker is now, Manuel and 1st teamers should've treaten him better.

Anyway, it's such an awful and money-bag transfer strategy, to buy players for 60m euro that we could've buy much earlier for the positions we already have our own youngsters at.

Last edited:
If signing these Laportes and Sanes at all (why putting this french é letter since he was born in Germany and even plays for their NT and it doesn't even exist in their alphabet?), then sing them while they're u20s and/or on youth contracts. Laporte was already considered as a talent in as a 16-17 year old, Sane played vs us in Youth League just last february. And developed tha tmuch since. Being a bit offtopic, but that's so disgusting to see where Barker is now, Manuel and 1st teamers should've treaten him better.

Anyway, it's such an awful and money-bag transfer strategy, to buy players for 60m euro that we could've buy much earlier for the positions we already have our own youngsters at.

Because if we had purchased Sane & Laporte as youth prospects they'd be worth as much as Barker is now. They're worth more because they played significant first team roles at their respective clubs, and developed. Until we're willing to do the same, we'll have to pay over the odds for someone else doing it for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.