Leroy Sané

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep know what type of raw talent he can turn into a world beater. He's an obsessive Jedi in that dept. So if he thinks Sane is the real deal then I say full steam ahead.

He should have just used YouTube.
Me? Idk mate, I've seen alot of him on YT, for me here are some of the traits that sum up both.

Raheem - quick, decent dribbling, okay-ish crossing from right foot, below average left foot, high presser, below average to average finishing.

Sane - quick, really good dribbler, good crossing, below avg to avg right foot? ,decent finishing.

Both are not really physical and provide nil to low aerial threat.

Me? Idk mate, I've seen alot of him on YT, for me here are some of the traits that sum up both.

Raheem - quick, decent dribbling, okay-ish crossing from right foot, below average left foot, high presser, below average to average finishing.

Sane - quick, really good dribbler, good crossing, below avg to avg right foot? ,decent finishing.

Sane is a tall lad for a winger, over 6 foot. I would think, if he develops properly, aerially he could be a threat similar to Bale.

I meant Pep. I failed at being funny again. Thanks for highlighting it. I appreciate the opportunity to learn from this experience.

And if Sane is remotely like Sterling then no thanks.

Because if we had purchased Sane & Laporte as youth prospects they'd be worth as much as Barker is now. They're worth more because they played significant first team roles at their respective clubs, and developed. Until we're willing to do the same, we'll have to pay over the odds for someone else doing it for us.
Yeah. but now we kinda have Pep so i thought he would've take care of our youngsters now and stuff.

Yeah. but now we kinda have Pep so i thought he would've take care of our youngsters now and stuff.
I wouldn't expect Pep to sacrifice results for the sake of playing young players any more than Pellegrini did, or anymore than he did at Bayern. He will only play the younger players if they are good enough to play in the team without the performance of the first team dropping. Otherwise they will go out on loan and return when ready, or not.
There is a huge gap between EDS and first team only exceptional players will make that jump without regular football, and for most that will be loans away somewhere. Probably for a couple of years.
Yes we are bringing in younger players that have been playing regularly at their clubs, but regularly at clubs not expecting to win leagues or reach the last four of champions league regularly.

Sane is a tall lad for a winger, over 6 foot. I would think, if he develops properly, aerially he could be a threat similar to Bale.

Lol, looked short-ish at first glance

86451.jpg

But then I saw this pic, you're probably right then :p
(maybe it's the hair)

2FC8485900000578-0-image-a-10_1451919418315.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.